Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Narrative writing.

Once Upon a Time there was four big boys that had Abs. they were walking they fall in side of the hole that open on it own. I jump in and went after them. I was flying just like the Butterflies. I was Screaming to the four boys. And there name were jazz, Olotie paoo, kurtus, and tj. We Landed on Our backs and it was so sow that we were hurt just a little bit.

We wakle in a tunnel and we saw an amazing place up in the sky. It was the coolest place ever in the world the I have seen. We went to go to the place but when we went we wakle over the Bridge half of it was broken off and the other side was ok. We sow a big dragon that was a bit big for it to eat me

And the boys. We made up a plan so one of us will have to go and ride on the dragon and make it take the four of us to the fly house. So tj went and jump on the dragon and the dragon was going crazy. He made the dragon to came and he Camb it down and the there of us went on and we went up on the flying house and I was so happy to go on the fun flying thing.

We went in side and there was my parents and it was there house. There house was cool inside of there because the house was a house that had the thing I need and when it was night time I went to sleep for a narva day tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment