Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

About me


Paragraph 1: Introduce who you are (things like your culture, family, age)
My name is Ozzy and I was born in Australia. My family is from Samoa
,Cook island and my mum and dad moved here when they were 19,18. My
 mum was born in cook island and is cook  island and my dad was born in 
Samoa and is Samoa. I am 11 year old and I am the 11 to last of the 15. 
 My brother and sister speak both Samoa and cook island at my house
 and there. 

Paragraph 2: What are some of your interests or favourite things ? 
I am a huge sports fan and I love playing sports. I played for 2 Rugby Clubbut then 
I left , then I just played school sports.At school I like to play sports like rugby,touch
,netball and other sports. Sport can be hard for me sometime but sometime it easy



Paragraph 3: What do you like and dislike at school? What are your goals for 2020?
I like my home room teacher and my friends. The other thing i like is the laptop
And my goal are for term 1 i will try my hard,is to focus my self to do what i
Have to do and for term 2 i want to do better in reading,writing and math and for
Term 3 i want to do more in sport and to try my best and for term 4 i want to help 
out with anything.






Paragraph 4: What does a good teacher do? How can Mrs Tele’a support you this year?
What i about teach do is they help me and other learn and they do fun thing like on the
 first day of school 2020 we had fun in our class and it was the best time i ever do on
Every other first day. My teacher has supported me for everything and she is try to 
make me do the right thing







1 comment:

  1. hello ozzy i like your work and i wish you have some more staff and some cool one and i think you work so hard of your work



    Lepisi Matagitau

    ReplyDelete