Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

My sister Brithday

Hi my name is Ozzy and in the lock down on April the 30th we had my little sisters birthday and got ready to get to my bother house. When we arrived there my 2nd younger bother rang the door bell then he knock but there was no answer. we waited for a little second and then my bother in-law said KIA Ora pa'te kwe prince cc happy birthday then when we got in side he showed us his Beautiful decoration in the area. When my sister step inside she saw all of the decoration in the house and stared to cry in joy and grateful of what they did for her. just looking around the house she cant stop crying then she stop and then my brother bring in K.F.C. After we ate we went to get ice cream and went for a walk i saw Julius and his mum walk pass us. after we got back home we ate ice cream with cake that my in-law bother baked for us and it was smooth icing on the top of it and after that she was dancing to just dance.
Watch and create more animated gifs like Stevie Wonder Happy ...Happy Birthday Cake Gif - Happy Birthday Gif - 95 | Happy New Year ...

No comments:

Post a Comment