Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Ki O Rahi

Hi today i e going to write what we did and that thing that we did was a game called Ki O Rahi and it was two game. The teams where pink, , yellow. it was room 1 vs room 5 and my team won all our game but we where split up in to the team. So they split people in room 5 to be in pink and the rest go in the other team just like room 1.

we started the games and in my team the best was all of us and we won all of our games. we only vs room 1 team not room 5 because there was not enough time to have one more game and so we came fisrt and just the best.




2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ozzy,
    i pai koe ki taau kupu ko ia te pai e pai ai au ki te whakaahua i to mahi i roto i tenei e pai ana au ki te pehea i pai ai koe i a au e pai ana ki te wikitoria o au kemu katoa a Ki O Rahi he nui.

    Kia Ora Ozzy,
    you did well I like your work it is the best I like how you describe what you did in this I like how you did this I like how you won all your games of Ki O Rahi it is great.

    ReplyDelete