Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

WORDS HAVE POWER, Persuasive Writing.

 

  • Do dogs or cats make better pets


I would choose a dog because if someone was trying to rob me my dog would chase him away or tackle him to the floor so I can call the cops. But if I had a cat the cat would run away and I would have to defend myself against the robber. If I got to choose my dog it would be two Rottweiler they are great family members they are not aggressive when playing with them and they are like super bodyguards. They can tell the difference between a family member and stranger.

 Did you know that Rottweiler almost became extinct, Rottweilers are named after the town Rottweil. What is special about Rottweilers? The ideal Rottweiler is calm, confident, and courageous, never shy. He has a self-assured aloofness and doesn't make friends with people immediately or indiscriminately. Instead, he takes a wait-and-see attitude with new people or situations. With his family, he's affectionate, often following them around the house. 


Cute Pictures of Cats and Dogs Playing Together | POPSUGAR Pets

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ozzy, I like your opinion on whether cats or dogs make better pets and I agree. Make sure to keep up the good work!
    Marytiana

    ReplyDelete