Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

recount.

When: last last last last month on Saturday.

Where: Rainbow End.

Why: sister Birthday.

How: in a car.

Who:my family and I.



Writing: last last last last, Month I went to Rainbow End with my family. when I went to Rainbow’s End I was, surprised when I saw that, I was going to Rainbow End for the first time, but I have to go to Kids Kingdom that is the kids area. That time was on my sister birthday Because she, Turn six year, old.

It was fun when I went with my family.
The fun thing was when me my two brothers my two sister and we went on this toll thing that goes up and down and it keep on going. I went on the rollacosta and it was crazy.

It went so fast that my little Niece sione was sleeping on the rollacosta. It went fast and fast and fast it only 4 round. It was the best day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment