Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

reocunt.

my dad and mum and And other people.
Staday 2016.
At the zoo when i was 4.
We went in a two buses
For a trip.

when I was 4, I went to the zoo, with my family, and my friend. It was so cool because I saw emily the Elephant,. Emily was a nice Elephant, and plus we get, to touch her, and it was amazing,. After We were with, Emily the elephant, we said by to her, and we went, off to see the, crocodile,. We saw the crocodile, but there, are lying on the, floor sleeping, in the water?. When, they saw  a they, us they got, up and went in the, water then they, came up out, of the water And they, doing, tricks, that we could, not do. It was a lot, of fun looking, at the crocodile, Because they weren't that, bad because they, pretty good. We went to go and see the, Rhinos. The rhinos was running so fast I was running with hem. It was time to go back home and go sleep. and that the end of my story

No comments:

Post a Comment