Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Te wā toi art time

Kia welcome I can’t wait to do more and more blogging. This term inquiry topic is Te wā toi art time. We will be doing fun art and it will be cool. I feel good about this term because it will be a fun term and i will do art in class. I find out doing work is hard to do.I feel kind of good but a little bit. I like school because it is the best school that i had in my life. I like school because we can play game and go on the field. We can do cross country and athletics. I have fun in my class and I work with some of my friend. My goal is to finish my work in time. I will have to do the right thing at the right time. I have to work to finish all my work. I feel kind of good but a little bit. I like school because it is the best school that i had in my life. I like school because we can play game and go on the field. We can do cross country and athletics. I have fun in my class to and I work with some of my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment